3/15/05

I'm listening to the new Jack Johnson album.


In Between Dreams is impressive. Jack continues to impress by delivering naturally smooth intelligent insightful revolutionary lyrics. His third full length album is possibly his best yet. His music is becoming more fleshed out and his talent as a songwriter and lyricist are thriving more than ever, but this album still retains the classic simplicity which puts me on a mental tropical beach at sunset. Of course I'd like to be there in person, but this album is the very best next best thing. As you continue to struggle with the currents of life, throw this album on as a soundtrack to your suffering.

Things will change, I guarantee it.

"Good People", "Constellations" and "Banana Pancakes" resonate strongly with me.

Buy it at JackJohnsonMusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment