4/30/05

if:then

I graduated from college with the education degree. I dove right into teaching. I then took time away from teaching on purpose. I remember thinking: I want to live some life that isn't teaching and see what happens. I knew, and still know, that there's lots of life everywhere, not just in the chosen path. While not teaching I've done a lot of observing how I and other people feel. And what poor communiction does. And how I like sleeping alot. And what I appreciate. And what people respond to. I mean, isn't that what we're all after in this whole "life" business?

So...IF I took time away from teaching and and liked how I felt during that time...THEN I would keep taking that time.
...IF I was going to teach again...THEN I would know when it was time to again.

No comments:

Post a Comment