2/3/05

I am both a city mouse and a country mouse. I will not be exclusive. I have recently moved from the city into the "country". It's not really the washboard moonshine broken screen door country. But it has ample free parking and lots of big trucks. I am loving the quiet and the stars. The air feels like it actually reaches it's destination in my lungs. There's a dramatic change in tempo from the earlier chapter in my journey's story. I do love the energy of the city, but I was starting to feel like one of many mice in a cage three sizes too small. Every once in a while I will visit the tiny cage to feel the rush of people on top of people. I will rub elbows with the masses of agitated hysterical geniuses. I look forward to experiencing this energy from a glorious perspective. I love the city. It loves me. But we both agree we're better off as friends rather that lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment