2/5/09

hi



Well, it's been a long time since I wrote a blog post. So, here I am, writing one. A lot has happened since the ol blog started. If you look through the archives, it's kind of like my own personal time capsule. It's things I saw, read, thought, felt, laughed at, thought was rediculous, thought was amazing, thought was funny, thought might make you think, thought might take you out of your life. Not because your life needs escaping from...that's not the point. My point is that the internet represents a massive collection of information. The earth is now criss-crossed with digital/optic cable not unlike the organization of the nerves in our own body. From an integral standpoint how does that feel? Consider the mechanism of thinking:electricity along neural fibers. Some of these fibers work better than others. Recently, there have been huge disruptions in some digital lines under the Indian Ocean - due to slicing of cables. Big disruption to this new "communication at the speed of light" world we have created. Ha! Look where I went with stream of conciousness writing. What a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment