8/29/05

How the Whole World is Conspiring to Shower You with Blessings

I got a great book: "Pronoia is the the Antidote for Paranoia" by Rob Breszny. I love it. It showed up after I had forgotten I ordered it. It came at the perfect time.

I knew I needed to read this book for a while now. When I opened it, I realized why:

We will ignore the cult of doom and gloom and embrace the cause of zoom and bloom. We will laugh at the stupidity of evil and hate, and summon the brilliance to praise and create. No matter how upside-down it al may temporarily appear, we will have no fear because we know this secret: Life is crazily in love with us - wildly and innocently in love with us...More than any other vision I've ever tested, pronoia describes the way the world actually is. It's wetter than water, stronger than death, and truer than the news. It smells like cedar smoke in the early spring rain, and if you close your eyes right now, you can feel it shimmering like the aurora borealis in your organs and muscles. Its song is our blood.

Read more excerpts here. And buy the book. You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment