4/1/05

Tired

Right now I'm tired. I'm tired of playing a part, of standing up, of sitting down. I'm tired of holding my ground, of giving in and of biting my tongue. I'm tired of speaking my mind, of thinking so hard, of waiting for the light to shine. I'm tired of basking in the glow, of pulling my weight, of showing my true colors. I'm tired of expecting too much, recieving too little and having too much. I'm tired of crossing the plains, climbing the mountains, swimming the sea. I'm tired of writing to my congressman, of reading the news, of being disappointed. I'm tired of searching for meaning and finding the inner gods. I'm tired of looking within and finding I'm without. I'm tired of needing and wanting and sleeping and dreaming and breathing and stretching and reading and diving and coloring and working and jumping and choking and loving and feeling and hearing and dancing and smiling and talking and writing and cleaning and wishing and creating and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment